Our Forest School nursery: freedom to explore
The warmth and care we bring to all our nursery sessions is unique. We offer ALL our learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in our beautiful, environmentally rich , Norfolk setting.
At Forest School all participants are viewed as:
- equal, unique and valuable
- competent to explore & discover
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development
- entitled to experience regular success
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world
This learner-centered approach interweaves with the ever-changing moods, marvels, potential and challenges, of the natural world through the seasons to fill every Forest School session and programme with discovery and difference. Yet, each programme also shares a common set of principles aimed at ensuring that all learners experience the cumulative and lasting benefits that quality Forest School offers.